Location: Pretoria, Johannesburg. Gauteng
• Grade 12
• Good communication skills
• Work In a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Good management skill • Able to handle pressure
Closing Date 25 August 2021
DIVISION: Nuclear Compliance and Services
Services VACANCY: Security Officer (15 positions)
SALARY BAND: B2U
REF NO: B2UO2NE027V6
Job Purpose To provide security and protection for the Corporation and all other stakeholders, local and international.
To comply with all Constitutional and legislative obligations as well as regulatory requirements, in addition, international agreements in terms of security and protection of Corporation’s installations, sites, premises, materials, employees and visitors.
Performing Access and Egress control duties during a Shift for all Necsa allocated operational entrances, exit and facilities.
Principal Accountabilities • Effective Access control and searching in Inc with Necsa procedure;
• Conduct assigned security functions within Necsa site;
• Handling and response to all security incidents;
• Compliance with security standards (statutory and Necsa specific);
• Asset management and • Administration duties.
Competencies (Job Specific and Behavioural)
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Planning and administration.
• Overall awareness.
• Diversity awareness.
• Time management.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
• Void driver’s license: Code B or higher.
• Meets vetting requirements for post.
• SAPS firearm competency for all NKP specified types and proficiency for all at business level.
• Grade 12 with diploma exemption or higher.
• Mathematics or mathematics literacy
If you wish to apply :